Hi, I'm Monique Perry - the director and creative talent behind Avenue 61, a graphic design studio based on Auckland's North Shore.
As a creative, I believe that great design is critical to a strong brand presence. However, a background in marketing means that I don't just make things look pretty; I ensure that all visual communications align with your marketing plan, are consistent with your branding and send the right message to the right audience.
As a business owner myself, I have the ability to put myself in your shoes. I listen to your needs, consider your budget and expectations, and pride myself on my reliability and efficiency.
With more than 14 years experience in marketing and graphic design, I have delivered a wide range of marketing initiatives and design for both print and web including:
- Brochures, flyers and postcards
- Newsletters and communications for print and web
- Pull up banners, posters and signage
- User guides, instruction manuals, datasheets and other business materials
- Business stationery
- Presentation folders and inserts
- Forms, including editable PDF's
- Packaging, stickers and tear off pads
- Logos and Corporate Branding
- Personal stationery including weddings and invitations
- Christmas and gift cards for print and web
Your marketing material should be a powerful tool for growing your business. Whatever your requirements, from business cards and letterhead to newsletters, brochures and displays, I would love to help to strengthen your brand identity - so get in touch, and let’s chat!